Thursday 26 January 2017

How Post 19 Has Changed My Life


How Post 19 Has Changed My Life

Post 19 has changed my life because it has made me a much more tolerant and understanding person towards other people. Before Post 19 I spent 2 years at Farnham Sixth College. The atmosphere was nice and the staff were very friendly. The college was incredibly small for a main stream college which it made easier for me as I couldn't get lost easily. The only obstacle I had whilst being there was worrying about what others thought of me, and if I was being judged or not. I was always very wary of what people were and like and how they behaved. I would often sit by myself and become shy and want to have my own space. I did this because I would get nervous and slightly hesitate. Despite of that, I often found a way of overcoming it and not worrying. I think what helped was the understanding staff and the positivity around me. This in a way really helped my self-esteem and made me feel comfortable. When I progressed to Post 19, I used a lot of the skills that I had learnt from the past years to my own advantage. My skills in Photoshop, Maths and English in particular, helped me with Graphic Design, Morning Work and Creative Writing. I have a lot thank to Farnham College and what they've done for me. My favourite thing about Post 19 is when I use Photoshop and use it to create artwork that can be recognised.   

No comments:

Post a Comment